Six Components of the Code of Ethics
The code of ethics must be followed by both the members of CFA Institute and the candidates seeking the CFA designation.
- Act with integrity and in an ethical manner
- Place the profession and interest of clients over personal interest.
- Conduct all professional activities (such as investment analysis, recommendations, etc) with reasonable care and independent judgement.
- Work in a professional manner and encourage others to do so.
- Promote the integrity of capital markets and support the rules governing the markets
- Maintain and improve professional competence
- CFA Institute Professional Conduct Program
- Six Components of the Code of Ethics
- Seven Standards of Professional Conduct
- Standard I - Professionalism (Standards of Professional Conduct)
- Standard II – Integrity of Capital Markets
- Standard III – Duties of Clients
- Standard IV – Duties to Employers
- Standard V – Investment Analysis, Recommendations, and Actions
- Standard VI – Conflicts of Interest
- Standard VII – Responsibilities of a CFA Institute Member or CFA Candidate
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29