In this course, you will learn about hypothesis testing, used for validating dataset hypotheses, along with techniques to test a hypothesis.
- Hypothesis testing
- One-tailed and two-tailed tests of hypothesis
- Type I and type II errors
- Decision rule, power of test and confidence intervals
- Using z-value and p-value
- Tests concerning population mean
- Tests concerning equality of population mean
- Tests concerning the mean difference of populations
- Tests concerning variance of population
- Non-parametric tests
Free Guides - Getting Started with R and Python
Enter your name and email address below and we will email you the guides for R programming and Python.