Dividend Growth Model: How inputs Impact Stock Value?
We continue with our Dividend Growth Model and understand how the stock value changes with changes in the various inputs such as the required rate of return, and the dividend growth rate.
The spreadsheets used in the video can be downloaded from this link.
Get smart about tech at work.
As a non-technical professional, learn how software works with simple explanations of tech concepts. Learn more...
- Determining the Value of a Stock
- Types of Equity Valuation Models
- Equity Valuation - Dividend Discount Model
- Equity Valuation - Free Cash Flow Model (FCFE)
- Valuation of Preferred Stocks
- Gordon (Constant) Growth Dividend Discount Model
- Calculating Stock Value Using Dividend (Gordon) Growth Model in Excel
- Dividend Growth Model: How inputs Impact Stock Value?
- Calculate Stock Price at a Future Date using Dividend Growth Model
- How to Estimate Dividend Growth Rate?
- Multi-stage Dividend Discount Models
- How Do Analysts Select an Equity Valuation Model?
- Stock Valuation Using Price Multiples
- Support for P/E Ratio of a Company
- Enterprise Value Multiples in Equity Valuation
- Asset-based Valuation Models