Calculating Stock Value Using Dividend (Gordon) Growth Model in Excel
This video demonstrates the valuation of stocks using GGM model with the help of an example in an excel sheet.
The spreadsheets used in the video can be downloaded from this link.
- Determining the Value of a Stock
- Types of Equity Valuation Models
- Equity Valuation - Dividend Discount Model
- Equity Valuation - Free Cash Flow Model (FCFE)
- Valuation of Preferred Stocks
- Gordon (Constant) Growth Dividend Discount Model
- Calculating Stock Value Using Dividend (Gordon) Growth Model in Excel
- Dividend Growth Model: How inputs Impact Stock Value?
- Calculate Stock Price at a Future Date using Dividend Growth Model
- How to Estimate Dividend Growth Rate?
- Multi-stage Dividend Discount Models
- How Do Analysts Select an Equity Valuation Model?
- Stock Valuation Using Price Multiples
- Support for P/E Ratio of a Company
- Enterprise Value Multiples in Equity Valuation
- Asset-based Valuation Models
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29