- Determining the Value of a Stock
- Types of Equity Valuation Models
- Equity Valuation - Dividend Discount Model
- Equity Valuation - Free Cash Flow Model (FCFE)
- Valuation of Preferred Stocks
- Gordon (Constant) Growth Dividend Discount Model
- Calculating Stock Value Using Dividend (Gordon) Growth Model in Excel
- Dividend Growth Model: How inputs Impact Stock Value?
- Calculate Stock Price at a Future Date using Dividend Growth Model
- How to Estimate Dividend Growth Rate?
- Multi-stage Dividend Discount Models
- How Do Analysts Select an Equity Valuation Model?
- Stock Valuation Using Price Multiples
- Support for P/E Ratio of a Company
- Enterprise Value Multiples in Equity Valuation
- Asset-based Valuation Models
Calculate Stock Price at a Future Date using Dividend Growth Model
In the previous videos we learned about how to calculate the current value of a stock using the dividend growth model. We can use the same model to calculate the stocks value at a future date. This video explains how to the stock price at a future date t.
The spreadsheets used in the video can be downloaded from this link.