This video familiarizes traders with a set of Greek risk factors used to monitor a portfolio's profile. It explains the five key greeks:
- Delta: The relative change in an option's price for a given change in the underlying asset.
- Gamma: The rate of change of delta for a given change in the underlying asset's price.
- Theta: The relationship between time and the price of an option.
- Vega: The change in an option's price due to a change in its implied volatility.
- Rho: AN option's sensitivity to interest rates.
Finance Train Subscription
Unlock full access to Finance Train and see the entire library of member-only content and resources.