Banking: Introduction to Bank Notes
A bank note is a note issued by a bank representing its promise to pay a specific sum to the bearer on demand and acceptable as money. It is often known as a bill, paper money or simply a note.
This video explains the concept of a bank note and how it works.
- How a Bank Works?
- A Bank's Income Statement
- Fractional Reserve Banking System
- Banking: Multiplier Effect and the Money Supply
- Banking: Introduction to Bank Notes
- Banking: How Bank Notes and Checks Work?
- Banking: How Banks Give Out Loans?
- Banking: Understanding Reserve Ratios
- Banking: Introduction to Leverage
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29