Banking: How Bank Notes and Checks Work?
This video explores how bank notes and checks are used as a unit of exchange as an alternative to gold. It explains, in plain english, the concepts of how payments work through banks.
- How a Bank Works?
- A Bank's Income Statement
- Fractional Reserve Banking System
- Banking: Multiplier Effect and the Money Supply
- Banking: Introduction to Bank Notes
- Banking: How Bank Notes and Checks Work?
- Banking: How Banks Give Out Loans?
- Banking: Understanding Reserve Ratios
- Banking: Introduction to Leverage
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29