- How a Bank Works?
- A Bank's Income Statement
- Fractional Reserve Banking System
- Banking: Multiplier Effect and the Money Supply
- Banking: Introduction to Bank Notes
- Banking: How Bank Notes and Checks Work?
- Banking: How Banks Give Out Loans?
- Banking: Understanding Reserve Ratios
- Banking: Introduction to Leverage
Banking: How Banks Give Out Loans?
This simple video from Khan Academy explains how a bank gives out loans to people without actually losing their equity. The video provides an helicopter view of the core banking system which involves deposit taking and lending.
Free Guides - Getting Started with R and Python
Enter your name and email address below and we will email you the guides for R programming and Python.