Banking: How Banks Give Out Loans?
This simple video from Khan Academy explains how a bank gives out loans to people without actually losing their equity. The video provides an helicopter view of the core banking system which involves deposit taking and lending.
- How a Bank Works?
- A Bank's Income Statement
- Fractional Reserve Banking System
- Banking: Multiplier Effect and the Money Supply
- Banking: Introduction to Bank Notes
- Banking: How Bank Notes and Checks Work?
- Banking: How Banks Give Out Loans?
- Banking: Understanding Reserve Ratios
- Banking: Introduction to Leverage
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29