This short video demonstrates the relationship between the bond price and yield. If the price goes up, the yield comes down, and vice verse. The video analysis why it happens?
- What is Macaulay Duration?
- Duration of a Bond - Video
- Calculating the Macaulay Duration Using Excel
- Properties of Duration
- Modified Duration of a Bond
- Calculating Price and Yield of a Bond Using Zero Curve
- Price-Yield Relationship
- Current Yield of a Bond
- Basis Point Value (BPV / DV01)
- Quick Approximation of Price Value of a Basis Point (PVBP)
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29