Having a CFA® certification could be the best investment you can make for your finance and investment career. That said you don’t have to spend a fortune to prepare for the exam. We have collected the best CFA tips and CFA study material that you can use to prepare and pass the exam. The study material is organized in the form of tutorials as per the CFA curriculum.
The CFA Program is a self-study program that combines a broad-based curriculum of investment principles with professional conduct requirements. It is designed to prepare you for a wide range of investment specialties that apply in every market all over the world.
To earn a CFA charter, you study for three exams (Levels I, II, III) using an assigned curriculum. If you pass all three exams and meet the professional and ethical requirements, and become a regular member of CFA Institute, you may be awarded the charter.
If you are new to the CFA exam and are looking for tips to get started this is the right place.
- About the CFA exam
- CFA Exam Overview and Guidelines
- Level I CFA Exam – A Three-month Study Plan
- Level II CFA Exam – 21 Week Study Plan
- Financial Calculator for CFA Exam
- CFA Exam Requirements and costs
- Some Reflections about the CFA Exam
- Chad’s Level II CFA Exam Preparation Strategy Tips
- How to Pass the Level II CFA Exam?
- CFA Careers: Options for CFA Charterholders
- CFA Exam: My Experience and Tips
- CFA Level 3 Exam – Defrief