The Certified QuickBooks® Consultant© (CQC) is a popular certification exam for QuickBooks Consultants. The certification is provided and administered by Poulos Accounting and Consulting Inc.
You can become a Certified QuickBooks® Consultant© by taking the exam at your own pace! Pass the self-paced exam and market yourself as a Certified QuickBooks® Consultant and help increase your chances of obtaining new clients, or a new job!
Benefits of the Certification
- List the Certified QuickBooks Consultant® (CQC) designation on your resume and market to potential employers. Give yourself the edge in this rough employment market!
- Frame your Certified QuickBooks Consultant® (CQC) Certificate on your office wall and let your clients know that you are certified and a knowledgeable professional.
- Are you a graduating college student looking to get an edge on the competition? If so, use the Certified QuickBooks Consultant® (CQC) designation on your resume to make yourself stand out.
- Use the Certified QuickBooks Consultant® (CQC) designation to earn higher fees.
- We verify our certificates so have a prospective employer call us and we will let them know you have taken the self-study course and successfully passed the exam!
The certification exam is based upon the material taught in the QuickBooks Ultimate Lesson Guide 2011. The exam is 100 multiple-choice questions with an 80% passing score required. Upon successfully passing the exam the person will receive a certificate from Accounting Tech Institute (ATI), which is a division of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc, showing that he is a Certified QuickBooks Consultant (CQC).
How to Prepare for the Exam?
You prepare for the certification exam you will receive the QuickBooks Ultimate Lesson Guide 2011.
The guide includes:
- 16 Hours of Comprehensive Training (16 Lessons)
- 5 DVD’s with 16 Lessons
- Bonus CD with Review Quizzes
- 450 Page Intuit Textbook
- Free 140 Day Trial of QuickBooks® Premier 2011
Prepare using this guide and receive your certificate upon passing the exam. Use designation on your resume, business cards, website and market to clients and employers.