- Defining Commodities
- Commodity Markets - Types of Commodities
- Commodity Traders and Future Value
- Types of Markets for Commodity Trading
- Commodity Markets: Price Discovery, Price Risk Management and Regulation
- Regulation of Commodity Markets
- What is Contango?
- What is Backwardation?
- Backwardation and Contango
Backwardation and Contango
A market is said to be in Backwardation, when the prices of a futures contract is trading below the expected spot prices at the contract maturity.
A market is said to be in Contango, when the price of a futures contract is above the expected spot price.
Free Guides - Getting Started with R and Python
Enter your name and email address below and we will email you the guides for R programming and Python.