This video is a part of online course on Valuation by Professor Aswath Damodaran of NYU. This lecture discusses:
- Relative valuation
- Which multiple to use in relative valuation?
- Relative vs. Intrinsic valuation
- Peer group vs. Market relative valuation
- Chossing Between Multiples and Picking One
- Four Steps to Understanding Multiples
- Private business valuation
- No Market Value
- Cash Flow Estimation Issues
- Different Types of Transactions and Motives
- Discount Rates
- Controlling for differences across companies
- Marketing regressions
- Valuation of the week: Danone
The class is currently being taught by Prof. Aswath Damodaran at the NYU’s Stern Business School.