The Code of Ethics – Short Version of the Six Components
- Act with integrity.
- Place the profession and client interests above personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and independent judgment when engaging in professional activities.
- Practice in a professional and ethical manner and encourage others to do the same.
- Promote integrity in capital markets.
- Maintain and improve professional competence.
It is not recommended to overly focus on the Code for this subject but candidates should have general knowledge of the six components.
- CFA Level 2: Ethic & Professional Standards – Introduction
- The Code of Ethics – Short Version of the Six Components
- The Seven Standards for Professional Conduct
- CFA Soft Dollar Standards - Overview
- CFA Soft Dollar Standards
- Research Objectivity Standards (ROS)
- CFA Level II Ethics – Exam Thinking and Recommendations
- The Prudent Investor Rule
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29