The code of ethics must be followed by both the members of CFA Institute and the candidates seeking the CFA designation.
- Act with integrity and in an ethical manner
- Place the profession and interest of clients over personal interest.
- Conduct all professional activities (such as investment analysis, recommendations, etc) with reasonable care and independent judgement.
- Work in a professional manner and encourage others to do so.
- Promote the integrity of capital markets and support the rules governing the markets
- Maintain and improve professional competence