Lecture 7: Demand, Supply and Equilibrium
This lecture covers the basics of demand, supply, and equilibrium. Not surprisingly, the stuff is the same as the neoclassical.
The lecture draws from the book Mystery of Banking.
Get smart about tech at work.
As a non-technical professional, learn how software works with simple explanations of tech concepts. Learn more...
- Lecture 1: Macroeconomics Vs. Microeconomics, and Economic Modelling
- Lecture 2: What is Macroeconomics and What Macroeconomists Do?
- Lecture 4: Savings and Wealth
- Lecture 5: Interest Rates, Production Function, Employment
- Lecture 6: Monetary Economics
- Lecture 7: Demand, Supply and Equilibrium
- Lecture 8: Money, Economic Growth and Inflation
- Lecture 9: Supply of Money and Concept of Inflation
- Lecture 10: Factors Determining Money Demand
- Lecture 11: Introduction to Commercial Banking
- Lecture 12: Deposit Banking
- Lecture 13: Credit Expansion, Bank Runs, and Deposit Drains
- Lecture 14: Introduction to Central Banking
- Lecture 15: Tools of Monetary Policy
- Lecture 16: Credit Expansion, Government Deficits, and Debt Monetization
- Lecture 17: Negative Effects of Inflation
- Lecture 18: Effects of Inflation, Production and Capital
- Lecture 19: Capital and Production, and How Saving and Interest Drive Consumption
- Lecture 20: Economic Growth
- Lecture 21: Business Cycles - Part 1
- Lecture 22: Business Cycles - Part 2
- Lecture 23: Business Cycles - Part 3
- Lecture 24: Business Cycles - Part 4
- Lecture 25: Fiscal Policy