An Introduction to Capital Structure
Within a corporate, the capital structure decision is one of the most important decisions made by the management. The capital structure of a firm affects the risk profile of the firm as well as its profitability.
The capital structure refers to how the assets and operations of the business are financed. The financing can be done with a combination of debt, equity, and hybrid securities.
- An Introduction to Capital Structure
- Basic Differences in Capital Structure of Two Firms
- Value of a Firm (Using Operating Free Cash Flows)
- Does Capital Structure Matter?
- Agency Costs of Equity and Debt
- Why Issue of Additional Equity Leads to Share Price Fall?
- What CFOs Consider While Making Capital Structure Decisions?