Best Mobile Apps for Stock Analysis
In this article, I wanted to highlight a very powerful mobile app that is a must have for any investor.
It's called Scout Finance and is available for iphone and ipad.
Scout Finance lets you access deep data on your favorite stocks in real time from anywhere. The best app for stock tracking, news, and financial data.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the stock market as you track and analyze financial data, get estimates, listen to earnings calls, read transcripts and presentations, analyze news, and much more for thousands of companies.
- Read +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, & earnings releases
- Listen to full earnings call audio for 4000 companies
- Alerts when important docs and events happen for companies your care about
- Analyze key ratios for companies over time (P/E, EV/EBITDA, div yield, etc.)
- Consensus financial estimates for EPS, Revenue, and other data points
- See company News, a curated finance Twitter feed, and hedge fund newsletters
- Access full as reported financial statements from anywhere
- Create beautiful stock charts with technical indicators
You can download the app on your phone from this link.
R Programming Bundle: 25% OFF
Get our R Programming - Data Science for Finance Bundle for just $29 $39.Get it now for just $29