The best calculators on the market – Get the best help for managing your finances
There are a lot of people that don’t need to use a calculator because they have jobs that don’t require a lot of math. However, there are people that have jobs where math is an everyday fixture. Not being able to do advanced math is something that will strongly work in your detriment if you have the latter kind of a job. That is why you should invest in a calculator that can keep your finances in check and will prevent you from making mistakes which can turn into colossal damage to you, your business or people around you. That being said, this guidr contains information about the most important calculator models that you can get your hands on at the moment. Make sure to check them out and see what they’re able to offer. You’ll find that they come with pretty sweet features that allow you to go about your job without fearing that you’ve messed up a calculation.
Sharp EL –W535XBSL
This is a model that comes with a really nice and compact design. It definitely falls into your visual perimeter thanks to its accentuate orange accents that fall on the simple black. The device uses a traditional display meaning that it’s not a colored LCD display. It comes with a lot of options that allow you to calculate faster, bigger and better, without having to sacrifice accuracy in the process. All the options it comes with make this calculator model perfect for keeping track of all of your financial situations.
So what exactly does this model come with?
- It comes with a really affordable price tag and it can easily go for the title of cheapest calculator on the list
- It allows you to make up to 335 calculations which is insane
- It comes with a four line display that is excellent for keeping track of all the information you need while you are calculating it
- If you’re in the need to edit a formula you can do that super easy with the help of its playback function
- The device allows you to solve not one but three equations at the same time, making it great and speedy
- It features a cover protector that slides on and keeps the device safe until you need to use it again
- It features a dual power source which can really come in handy at times
- If you need to use it during a test it is approved and compatible with most of them
Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial
This one is a little more expensive than the previous model but it’s still incredibly affordable. That being said, you should really ponder about the efficiency of a calculator for financial calculations if it has the word “financial” in its name. It comes with a nice design and support for multiple modes. This is a great example of how Texas Instruments made it their business to make this device great not only on the outside but on the inside as well.
This content is for paid members only.
Join our membership for lifelong unlimited access to all our data science learning content and resources.