This video discusses the various methods for inventory valuation and how they are used in the accounting practice. The methods discussed are: FIFO, LIFO and Weighted Average Cost.
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,873 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,736 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,369 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,953 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,836 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,629 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,519 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,396 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,252 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,163 views