This video discusses the various methods for inventory valuation and how they are used in the accounting practice. The methods discussed are: FIFO, LIFO and Weighted Average Cost.
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- Best Python Libraries/Packages for Finance and Financial Data Scientists
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,316 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,742 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,509 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,431 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 3,148 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,018 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,771 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,734 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,693 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,523 views