Non-current liabilities affect a company’s liquidity and solvency and have consequences for its long-term growth and viability. In this lesson, we will learn about long-term liabilities such as bonds, leases, and pension plans, and how they impact financial statements.
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,555 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,545 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,212 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,758 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,678 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,461 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,329 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,306 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,206 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,202 views