Non-current liabilities affect a company’s liquidity and solvency and have consequences for its long-term growth and viability. In this lesson, we will learn about long-term liabilities such as bonds, leases, and pension plans, and how they impact financial statements.
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,964 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,566 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,254 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,224 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 3,015 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,913 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,728 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,639 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,637 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,493 views