Structured finance is the field of finance that enables the financial system to increase liquidity, provide new funding sources to markets like housing, and to transfer risk. One of the key methods used in structured finance is securitization of financial assets. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to securitization.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 751 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 513 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 470 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 432 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 386 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 361 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 336 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 315 views
- Types of Market Structures 291 views
- How Blockchain Technology Works 269 views