Structured finance is the field of finance that enables the financial system to increase liquidity, provide new funding sources to markets like housing, and to transfer risk. One of the key methods used in structured finance is securitization of financial assets. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to securitization.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 1,594 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 1,019 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 920 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 848 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 796 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 734 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 688 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 668 views
- Types of Market Structures 611 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 526 views