Structured finance is the field of finance that enables the financial system to increase liquidity, provide new funding sources to markets like housing, and to transfer risk. One of the key methods used in structured finance is securitization of financial assets. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to securitization.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,531 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,885 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,245 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,927 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,771 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,762 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,650 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,577 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,429 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,413 views