Structured finance is the field of finance that enables the financial system to increase liquidity, provide new funding sources to markets like housing, and to transfer risk. One of the key methods used in structured finance is securitization of financial assets. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to securitization.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,783 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,205 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,129 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,048 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,793 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 2,690 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,539 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,360 views
- Excess Demand and Excess Supply 2,278 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,020 views