Structured finance is the field of finance that enables the financial system to increase liquidity, provide new funding sources to markets like housing, and to transfer risk. One of the key methods used in structured finance is securitization of financial assets. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to securitization.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,915 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,502 views
- Calculating Cost of Debt: YTM and Debt-Rating Approach 3,803 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,377 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,323 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,179 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,975 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,804 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,761 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,399 views