Structured finance is the field of finance that enables the financial system to increase liquidity, provide new funding sources to markets like housing, and to transfer risk. One of the key methods used in structured finance is securitization of financial assets. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to securitization.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,165 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,382 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,802 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,293 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,139 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 2,108 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,908 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,823 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,671 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 1,671 views