Investment refers to putting money in something with the expectation of gains in the future. The investment can be made in a variety of assets such as equities, fixed income, commodities, and others. Investment management is the professional management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to investments and investment management.
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- Best Python Libraries/Packages for Finance and Financial Data Scientists
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,228 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,684 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,443 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,353 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 3,092 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,962 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,712 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,681 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,639 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,470 views