Investment refers to putting money in something with the expectation of gains in the future. The investment can be made in a variety of assets such as equities, fixed income, commodities, and others. Investment management is the professional management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to investments and investment management.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,757 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,905 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,279 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,005 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,847 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,803 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,697 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,663 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,431 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,415 views