Investment refers to putting money in something with the expectation of gains in the future. The investment can be made in a variety of assets such as equities, fixed income, commodities, and others. Investment management is the professional management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to investments and investment management.
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,499 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,494 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,182 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,706 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,604 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,432 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,290 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,270 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,189 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,181 views