Investment refers to putting money in something with the expectation of gains in the future. The investment can be made in a variety of assets such as equities, fixed income, commodities, and others. Investment management is the professional management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to investments and investment management.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,915 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,502 views
- Calculating Cost of Debt: YTM and Debt-Rating Approach 3,803 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,377 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,323 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,179 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,975 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,804 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,761 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,399 views