Investment refers to putting money in something with the expectation of gains in the future. The investment can be made in a variety of assets such as equities, fixed income, commodities, and others. Investment management is the professional management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to investments and investment management.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 767 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 532 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 480 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 441 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 399 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 380 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 342 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 328 views
- Types of Market Structures 308 views
- How Blockchain Technology Works 272 views