A financial market is a market where people and businesses trade stocks, bonds, money market instruments, commodities, currencies, and other fungible items at prices determined based on the laws of supply and demand. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to financial markets.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,446 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,952 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,205 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,868 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,748 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,682 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,663 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,538 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,454 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,445 views