A financial market is a market where people and businesses trade stocks, bonds, money market instruments, commodities, currencies, and other fungible items at prices determined based on the laws of supply and demand. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to financial markets.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,915 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,502 views
- Calculating Cost of Debt: YTM and Debt-Rating Approach 3,803 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,377 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,323 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,179 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,975 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,804 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,761 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,399 views