A financial market is a market where people and businesses trade stocks, bonds, money market instruments, commodities, currencies, and other fungible items at prices determined based on the laws of supply and demand. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to financial markets.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 784 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 545 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 485 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 455 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 417 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 398 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 345 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 344 views
- Types of Market Structures 318 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 279 views