A financial market is a market where people and businesses trade stocks, bonds, money market instruments, commodities, currencies, and other fungible items at prices determined based on the laws of supply and demand. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to financial markets.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 844 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 576 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 517 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 495 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 440 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 428 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 360 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 358 views
- Types of Market Structures 334 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 294 views