A financial market is a market where people and businesses trade stocks, bonds, money market instruments, commodities, currencies, and other fungible items at prices determined based on the laws of supply and demand. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to financial markets.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,690 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,123 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,117 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,099 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,748 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 2,648 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,508 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,337 views
- Excess Demand and Excess Supply 2,189 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,997 views