A financial market is a market where people and businesses trade stocks, bonds, money market instruments, commodities, currencies, and other fungible items at prices determined based on the laws of supply and demand. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to financial markets.
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,499 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,494 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,182 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,706 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,604 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,432 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,290 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,270 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,189 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,181 views