Economics is the study of how people choose to use their resources. It is a branch of knowledge concerned with production, consumption and transfer of wealth. Economics consists of two broad areas of study, namely, macroeconomics and microeconomics. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to economics.
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,554 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,542 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,210 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,754 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,675 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,460 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,325 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,302 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,203 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,199 views