Economics is the study of how people choose to use their resources. It is a branch of knowledge concerned with production, consumption and transfer of wealth. Economics consists of two broad areas of study, namely, macroeconomics and microeconomics. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to economics.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 726 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 490 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 454 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 415 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 372 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 329 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 328 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 306 views
- Types of Market Structures 269 views
- How Blockchain Technology Works 263 views