Economics is the study of how people choose to use their resources. It is a branch of knowledge concerned with production, consumption and transfer of wealth. Economics consists of two broad areas of study, namely, macroeconomics and microeconomics. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to economics.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,906 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,481 views
- Calculating Cost of Debt: YTM and Debt-Rating Approach 3,789 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,368 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,312 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,165 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,967 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,797 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,756 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,395 views