Economics is the study of how people choose to use their resources. It is a branch of knowledge concerned with production, consumption and transfer of wealth. Economics consists of two broad areas of study, namely, macroeconomics and microeconomics. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to economics.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,679 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,934 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,272 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,979 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,830 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,794 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,709 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,609 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,447 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,431 views