Economics is the study of how people choose to use their resources. It is a branch of knowledge concerned with production, consumption and transfer of wealth. Economics consists of two broad areas of study, namely, macroeconomics and microeconomics. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to economics.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,659 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,107 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,073 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,041 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,731 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 2,622 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,495 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,324 views
- Excess Demand and Excess Supply 2,207 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,978 views