A derivative is a financial instrument that derives its value from another underlying asset. Some of the popularly used financial derivatives include futures, forwards, options, and swaps. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,864 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,261 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,346 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,265 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,786 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 2,776 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,522 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,424 views
- Excess Demand and Excess Supply 2,241 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,012 views