A derivative is a financial instrument that derives its value from another underlying asset. Some of the popularly used financial derivatives include futures, forwards, options, and swaps. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 1,226 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 772 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 693 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 661 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 609 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 562 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 502 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 500 views
- Types of Market Structures 441 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 394 views