A derivative is a financial instrument that derives its value from another underlying asset. Some of the popularly used financial derivatives include futures, forwards, options, and swaps. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 1,573 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 1,001 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 910 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 844 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 790 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 714 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 688 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 656 views
- Types of Market Structures 586 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 517 views