A derivative is a financial instrument that derives its value from another underlying asset. Some of the popularly used financial derivatives include futures, forwards, options, and swaps. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,714 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,395 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,186 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,032 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,945 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,702 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,593 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,496 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,437 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,382 views