A derivative is a financial instrument that derives its value from another underlying asset. Some of the popularly used financial derivatives include futures, forwards, options, and swaps. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,669 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,844 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,207 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,954 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,796 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,744 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,667 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,659 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,414 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,369 views