Corporate finance is the field of finance related to the financial and monetary decisions made by companies and tools and techniques that they use to help them in making these decisions. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 5,041 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,539 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,482 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,368 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,967 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 2,904 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,679 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,588 views
- Excess Demand and Excess Supply 2,432 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,157 views