Corporate finance is the field of finance related to the financial and monetary decisions made by companies and tools and techniques that they use to help them in making these decisions. This sections provides tutorials and other resources related to corporate finance.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,485 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,896 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,201 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,867 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,746 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,713 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,620 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,565 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,456 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,398 views