A bank is a financial institutions that performs many functions, the key functions being accepting deposits from the public and lending money to the individuals and businesses. The banking system is central to the growth of any country as it helps circulate money, provides liquidity, and acts as the financial backbone of the economy. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to the banking industry.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,509 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,996 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,239 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,888 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,771 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,705 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,682 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,551 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,486 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,461 views