A bank is a financial institutions that performs many functions, the key functions being accepting deposits from the public and lending money to the individuals and businesses. The banking system is central to the growth of any country as it helps circulate money, provides liquidity, and acts as the financial backbone of the economy. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to the banking industry.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 4,915 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,501 views
- Calculating Cost of Debt: YTM and Debt-Rating Approach 3,803 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,376 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,323 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,179 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,975 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,803 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,761 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,399 views