A bank is a financial institutions that performs many functions, the key functions being accepting deposits from the public and lending money to the individuals and businesses. The banking system is central to the growth of any country as it helps circulate money, provides liquidity, and acts as the financial backbone of the economy. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to the banking industry.
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- Best Python Libraries/Packages for Finance and Financial Data Scientists
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,257 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,702 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,473 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,340 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 3,100 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,047 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,713 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,703 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,634 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,444 views