A bank is a financial institutions that performs many functions, the key functions being accepting deposits from the public and lending money to the individuals and businesses. The banking system is central to the growth of any country as it helps circulate money, provides liquidity, and acts as the financial backbone of the economy. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to the banking industry.
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,510 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,448 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,108 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,714 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,644 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,435 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,296 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,214 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,151 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,117 views