A bank is a financial institutions that performs many functions, the key functions being accepting deposits from the public and lending money to the individuals and businesses. The banking system is central to the growth of any country as it helps circulate money, provides liquidity, and acts as the financial backbone of the economy. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to the banking industry.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,567 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 2,925 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,269 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 1,939 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 1,802 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 1,771 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 1,673 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 1,596 views
- Types of Market Structures 1,454 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 1,432 views