A bank is a financial institutions that performs many functions, the key functions being accepting deposits from the public and lending money to the individuals and businesses. The banking system is central to the growth of any country as it helps circulate money, provides liquidity, and acts as the financial backbone of the economy. This section provides tutorials and other resources related to the banking industry.
Free eBook - Essentials of Risk Management
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the free ebook "Essentials of Risk Management".
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 1,501 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 967 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 877 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 806 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 760 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 684 views
- Single Monthly Mortality (SMM) & Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR) 651 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 624 views
- Types of Market Structures 556 views
- Inventory Turnover and Days of Inventory on Hand (DOH) 494 views