This video provides a crash course in what managers need to know about finance. Joe Knight, coauthor of the Financial Intelligence series, provides an insight into what you need to know and how to read the numbers.
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- Best Python Libraries/Packages for Finance and Financial Data Scientists
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 4,316 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,742 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,509 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,431 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 3,148 views
- Types of Market Structures 3,018 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,771 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,734 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,693 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,523 views