In this presentation, Alexander Sokol provides an introduction to the concept of credit value adjustment (CVA), the rationale to CVA and how CVA helps to resolve many immediate problems. It also discusses the risk associated with CVA including the wrong way risk in CVA, and the Basel III capital charges for CVA. The author also makes a comparison of fair value and regulatory CVA. Finally it discusses CVA hedging and Debt Value Adjustment (DVA).
- What You Need to Know About Bad Loans and Your Credit Score
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,498 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,435 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,096 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 2,699 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 2,626 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,429 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,273 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,205 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,140 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,108 views