In this presentation, Alexander Sokol provides an introduction to the concept of credit value adjustment (CVA), the rationale to CVA and how CVA helps to resolve many immediate problems. It also discusses the risk associated with CVA including the wrong way risk in CVA, and the Basel III capital charges for CVA. The author also makes a comparison of fair value and regulatory CVA. Finally it discusses CVA hedging and Debt Value Adjustment (DVA).
- New Course – Data Science for Finance Professionals
- How to Stay on Top of Your Family’s Finances
- What You Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- The End of Tax Freedoms for Pensioners: What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Those Approaching retirement?
- Why should you buy a health insurance with reset benefit?
- How to Calculate Annualized Returns 3,966 views
- How to Calculate FCFF and FCFE 3,568 views
- How to Calculate Portfolio Risk and Return 3,257 views
- How to Annualize Monthly Returns – Example 3,227 views
- Bootstrapping Spot Rate Curve (Zero Curve) 3,020 views
- Types of Market Structures 2,916 views
- How to Calculate Annualized Standard Deviation 2,731 views
- How to Calculate Volatility in Excel? 2,644 views
- How to Calculate Forward Rates from Spot Rates? 2,639 views
- How to Build Efficient Frontier in Excel 2,496 views